How to set up a user in ezyVet to have in Smart Flow as Tech Appointments?
Modified on: Thu, 3 Oct, 2019 at 5:50 AM
To set up a user in ezyVet to have in Smart Flow as Tech Appointments / Generic User, please follow the steps below:
1. Create a new user within ezyVet - if you need help doing so, please contact ezyVet support.
2. Ensure settings are completed as pictured below:
NOTE: If you are having difficulties viewing the image, please click and a larger image will appear in a new tab.
For the name, you can choose the desired name for Tech Appointment (e.g. Tech, Technician, Nurse Appointment, etc.).
3. Restart the Smart Flow application so the new user can be synced.
4. When looking at the edit patient info under Doctor on Duty, your new Tech Appointment user should appear as below:
5. You have now created a Tech Appointment user within ezyVet and therefore in Smart Flow!
We hope you found this information useful!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.