If you faced a problem of the spontaneous time change, you should check and reset the Time settings on your iPad:
1. Go to the iPad Settings > General > Date & Time and switch Set Automatically:
2. This automatically sets your Date and Time based on your time zone:
If any time-related changes (ex. Daylight Saving Time - DST) are available for your time zone, your device lets you know about this. For more information, please click here.
NOTE: Please, make sure that Location Services is enabled on your device. For this go to the Settings > Privacy > Location Services and switch it ON:
However, if the above instructions do not help, you may need to enter your time zone manually. This may occur in case of using iOS 9 or earlier or/and some governmental changes in time zone or Daylight Saving Time in your country or region. If so, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the iPad Settings > General > Date & Time and switch off 'Set Automatically':
2. Now you can set Date and Time and Time Zone manually. To change Date and Time just tap on it and correct.
3. Then tap Time Zone and enter a city within your time zone:
NOTE: Not sure which city to enter? Use the Time Zone MAP to find a city that matches a timezone your needs.
That’s it! If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know.