In order to replace a broken iPad that you received from Smart Flow you need to contact Apple Care and for this there is a simple step by step process that you need to follow.
We have outlined these steps for you below:
1. Please use the link attached to contact Apple Support:
2. Once you click on the link you will be redirected to their support page and given an option to select different devices, select iPad:
3. Select Repair Options:
4. You will be redirected to the Services and repair page where you can select Contact Apple Support:
5. Select Repairs and Physical Damage:
4. Then select Accidental damage (as illustrated in the image below):
5. As per the image below, select Bring in for Repairs:
You will need to enter your Apple ID and Password associated with the device.
The ID can be found in the device Settings. Open Settings and then select the first top-left cell of the list with the username. On the right, it will display the Apple ID associated with the device.
That’s it! If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know.