In order to replace a broken iPad that you received from SmartFlow you need to contact Applecare, and for this there is a simple step by step process that you need to follow.
We have outlined these steps for you below:
1. Please use the link below to contact Apple Support :
2. Once you click on the link you will be redirected to their support page and given an option to select different devices, select ‘iPad’.
3. Select Repairs & Physical Damage.
4. Then select Accidental damage (as illustrated in the image below).
5. Select Chat.
6. Enter the device's Serial Number.
PS. You can find the serial number on the back of your iPad (in the mid-lower region just below the ‘iPad’ label).
7. You will enter some information for Apple to call you and help process the claim.
Alternatively, you can select Bring in for Repair instead of Chat to apple support above.
You will need to enter your Apple ID and Password associated with the device.
The ID can be found in the device Settings. Open Settings and then select the first top-left cell of the list with the username. On the right, it will display the Apple ID associated with the device.
That’s it! If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know.