Do you have a compatible anesthetic monitor that Smart Flow can integrate with? Click HERE to see what anesthetic monitors are compatible.
These are the tasks that MUST be completed prior to having an IT support meeting to set up your Anesthetic Monitor integration. Before starting, please note that you must have a Windows PC computer that can be on during the entire time that data is being pulled.
- Monitor is on hand and is on our list of approved monitors (see link above)
- PC is in LAN and the IP address is known and static
- Must have admin rights to the PC
- Disable firewall on the PC
- Monitor is connected to a network and the monitor's IP address is known and static
- Have access and Manager Permissions to reach Settings menu
- iPad is on-hand
- Smart Flow account has Anesthetic function
- Static IP address. (PC should be running windows all the time)
Once all of these are complete you can book an IT support meeting.