Do you have a compatible anesthetic monitor that Smart Flow can integrate with? Click HERE to see what anesthetic monitors are compatible.
These are the tasks that must be completed prior to having an IT support meeting to set up your Anesthetic Monitor integration.
- Monitor is on hand and is on our list of compatible monitors models (see link above);
- PC is in LAN connection;
- PC IP address is known and static (PC should be running windows all the time);
- Have admin access to the PC;
- Disable firewall on the PC;
- Monitor is connected to a network and the monitor's IP address is known and static;
- Have access and Manager Permissions to reach Settings menu;
- iPad is on-hand;
- Technical Requirements Agreements completely filled and signed.
NOTE: You must have a Windows PC computer that can be on during the entire time that data is being pulled.
Once this is completed, the setup process can begin.