Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services, and will enable your iPads to share Notes.
- Open the iTunes Store App.
Touch the icon in the right-top corner of the screen.
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Choose the country that matches the billing address for your payment method, then tap Next.
- Complete the form to create your new Apple ID, then tap Next. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID. The form also includes security questions for your protection, and asks for an optional rescue email address. We recommend providing a rescue email address. If you're trying to create an account using an existing Apple ID, you'll see a message that the email address you provided is already an Apple ID. Tap Continue, and then tap Use Existing Apple ID on the following screen to sign in.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Done. You will not be charged until you make a purchase. You can change or remove your payment details later.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address.
After you verify your email address, you can sign in to the iTunes Store, App Store and other Apple services such as iCloud with your new Apple ID.
Note: Please, make sure staff can access the Apple ID account. They must know the login and password if they need to re-install the Smart Flow application. You need to set up the same Apple ID account on every iPad.