To set up your clinic's email account on the iPad, you must first choose your account. Each iPad will need to be set up individually, keeping in mind that this account should be accessible to all staff in the case of submitting a support ticket.
Please set up the SAME email address on all your iPads.
1. From your iPad homepage, go to the 'Settings' app > 'Accounts & Passwords' > 'Add Account':
2. If your clinic is using a provider like iCloud, Google, or Yahoo; you can set up your email account with just the email address and password:
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap 'Next' and wait for verification.
- Choose the content you want to sync. Tap 'Save'.
If you want to use your clinic's domain email (ie - @vetlife.org), tap 'Other' to add your account manually:
- Tap 'Add Mail Account'.
Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account. Then tap 'Next'.
3. After verification, check & complete forms above. Tap 'Next' to finish your account setup. Mail will find your email settings; tap 'Done' to complete your account setup.
If you need additional help with this, please contact your clinic's IT team for assistance.
4. Once the account is successfully added, you will be taken to the inbox.
If you have multiple email accounts on your iPad, you need to set the support email as a default account for sending emails.
To do that, please go to your 'Settings' app > 'Mail' > 'Default Account' > set the support email as a default:
* You can still send emails from other accounts - you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.