This document will walk you through setting up your iPad Mail app. Once the Mail app is setup you will be able to submit Bug Tickets through SmartFlow. We suggest using an email account that is accessible to all staff members. The following steps will need to be completed on each iPad you would like to submit a Bug Ticket from.
1. From your iPad homepage > go to the Settings > Mail >Accounts >Add Account:
2. If your clinic uses the following providers: iCloud, Google, or Yahoo, you will only need to enter the email address and password. Tap Next and wait for the verification, choose the content you want to sync and tap Save.
3. If you want to use your clinic's domain email, tap Other to add your account manually (NOTE: Do NOT use OTHER if your clinic's domain email is based on Gmail or Microsoft 365). You will want to verify with your IT which platform your domain email is on. Tap Add Mail Account enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account tap Next. Once verification check is complete, Mail will find your email settings and you can select Done on the account setup screen.
NOTE: If you need additional help with this, please contact your clinic's IT team for assistance.
4. Once the account is successfully added, you will be taken to the inbox.
5. If you have multiple email accounts on your iPad, you need to set the support email as a default account for sending emails. To do that, please go to your Settings > Mail > Default Account > set the support email as a default:
NOTE: You can still send emails from other accounts by choosing "from" account when creating individual messages.