Once a patient has been discharged or deleted you will be able to restore them anytime. You may also choose to download 1 or all 6 of the available PDF documents at any time.
You are able to search for a patient in your Archive menu.
1. Click on an Account icon on the top right-hand side of the web.
2. From the drop-down menu choose "Archive". Here is where you will find a list of all patients that have been discharged or deleted.
3. To search for a certain patient click on the search line at the top right-hand side of the archive page. Here you can enter the patient first name, last name or file number.
Once you have found the patient you are looking for, you can:
1) Restore a patient. *If, for some reason, you can't restore a patient, please, try to make several attempts.
2) Also, you can download any of the PDF documents on their own, or all at one time.