If you are experiencing iPad specific issues, there are a few steps you can take to see if you can get things running smoothly again.
1. Click on the Sync button to force the iPad to sync with Smart Flow as seen below:
2. Close the Smart Flow app and re-open it:
- Press the Home key twice:
- This will display any open apps.
- To close Smart Flow, touch it's app preview and swipe up:
- Then tap Smart Flow icon to reopen.
3. If either step 1 or 2 doesn't help, you can try restarting the iPad. In order to do this press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously until the screen goes black and the apple logo appears:
4. Lastly, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Smart Flow application: to learn how to do this click HERE.
NOTE: You will require the Apple ID password to reinstall, so make sure it is available to you before attempting this step.