How to use Dental Chart

How to create and use Dental Chart?
You can easily create a Dental Chart for any active patient to record dental inspection results or performed treatments.  NOTE: Like the Anesthetic Shee...
Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 1:02 PM
How to access active Dental Chart?
Any active Dental Chart can be accessed from the Dashboard or Anesthetic Sheet.  NOTE: Dental Chart feature is only available on the iPad. From the ...
Tue, 19 May, 2020 at 7:27 AM
How to record detailed diagnosis and treatment for each particular tooth?
When the quick dental examination is not enough and you need to record more details about the diagnosis and treatment for each particular tooth, please foll...
Wed, 1 Jul, 2020 at 11:14 AM
How can I record the duration of dental examination and treatment?
Doing a detailed dental examination and treatment may make you wonder how much time you spend on a particular tooth. To answer this question, we recommend u...
Wed, 1 Jul, 2020 at 11:14 AM
What are all of the Dental Chart abbreviations?
The Dental Chat contains an array of abbreviations that can be recorded under both the Diagnosis and Treatment sections on each individual tooth. These abbr...
Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 12:49 PM
Can I attach photos to a Dental Chart?
Yes, sure, you can take a series of photos to get an overview of the patient's jaw before and after the treatment. For this click on the camera icon: ...
Wed, 11 Mar, 2020 at 7:07 AM
How can I download Dental Chart photos?
All the created Dental Chart photos are easily accessible from the web and can be downloaded in real-time. There is no need to wait for the Dental Chart fin...
Wed, 11 Mar, 2020 at 7:08 AM
How to remove photos from the Dental Chart?
For your convenience, you can take a series of photos (one after another without additional confirmation) to get an overview of the patient's jaw before...
How to delete a Dental Chart?
If you find that the Dental Chart generally incorrect and you want to delete it, follow these steps: 1. Tap the pencil icon in the upper right corner t...
How to finalize a Dental Chart?
When you complete the dental treatment or recording, please finalize the Dental Chart to receive the report.  NOTE: We suggest you entering post-op inst...
Tue, 22 Dec, 2020 at 10:13 AM