Fluids/CRI

Can I get multiple IV catheters indicated in the Patient Information section?
Unfortunately, at this stage, it is not possible to view more than one catheter within the Patient Information section of the Flowsheet / Anesthetic Sheet: ...
Thu, 12 Dec, 2019 at 7:28 AM
How do I show a change in the fluid rate?
If you need to change the fluid rate while the patient is in the hospital, there are a couple of ways your clinic can decide on how to indicate this: 1....
Mon, 19 Aug, 2019 at 10:00 AM
How to create the same drug with different dilutions?
For example the regular concentration of a drug is 100 mg/ml and the patient's weight is 5 kg, which will administer 5-20mcg/kg/min. The lowest possibl...
Fri, 9 Aug, 2019 at 9:40 AM
How to set up billing for SmartFlow CRI?
Once you have your fluids added to the flowsheet you can use the Medication section to add your drugs for a CRI (Constant Rate Infusion).  First, add n...
Thu, 21 May, 2020 at 10:02 AM
How to track Bagged Additives (such as MLK)?
Medications put in the additive section of the fluid calculator are NOT counted towards inventory. However, adding fluid additives in the Medication sectio...
Fri, 9 Aug, 2019 at 10:01 AM
How do I calculate drops per second for fluids?
If you need to calculate a fluid rate in drops per second, the easiest way to do this would be to use the medication calculator.  1. You would need to cre...
Fri, 9 Aug, 2019 at 8:15 AM
Why can't I save a fluid rate within a Template?
You may have noticed that no fluid rate would get saved into a SmartFlow Anesthetic and Flowsheet Templates (e.g., 2.0x maintenance, 3.0x maintenance, etc.)...
Fri, 20 Nov, 2020 at 12:12 PM
How to edit/delete Bolus Fluid?
As soon as you've added a Bolus for some Fluid and decided to make changes or delete it, there are some steps that should be taken. 1. Find the needed ...
Thu, 25 Jul, 2019 at 4:20 AM
Why is patient's fluid rate changed to Maintenance rate?
If you noticed the change in the prescribed fluid rate (e.g. it drop to the maintenance rate), the most likely reason for this is that you have changed the ...
Fri, 20 Nov, 2020 at 12:12 PM