Fluids/CRI

How do I add multiple medications to CRI?
If you need to add multiple medications such as MLK or FLK to your template, it's necessary to create a new parameter with the Default Section - Fluid:...
Thu, 2 Apr, 2020 at 6:01 AM
How do we calculate fluid rates?
For your convenience, the SmartFlow application automatically calculates fluid rates based on the patient weight. The fluid calculator applies the same way...
Tue, 15 Mar, 2022 at 1:09 PM
How to set dose ranges for CRI's?
When a patient is on a CRI (The Constant Rate Infusions) you have the ability to select the units per hour/minute to be shown on the flowsheet. You'll ...
Wed, 21 Aug, 2019 at 4:40 AM
How do I delete an IV Catheter?
It is pretty easy to delete an IV Catheter both from the Web and iPad.  From the Web 1. Click on the IV Catheter tab to the right of patient's flo...
Tue, 16 Jul, 2019 at 6:23 AM
How to enter a bag number to know when it was added?
We know how important this is to have a possibility to indicate the number of the bag, every time you add a new one. Smart Flow does not have a special opti...
Fri, 16 Aug, 2019 at 6:02 AM
Is there an option to put a second IV catheter?
At this time, there is no option to enter multiple catheters at once (you can find more information on how to initially add a catheter in the article How t...
Thu, 12 Dec, 2019 at 5:59 AM
How to add a CRI to the SmartFlow treatment Flowheet?
The Constant Rate Infusions (CRI) is a function of the medication calculator, that can be used both from the web or iPad. To know how, please read the arti...
Mon, 25 May, 2020 at 6:35 AM
Why won't my fluid line show up as a Whiteboard alert?
CRIs and Fluids do not trigger the alarm and notifications, so they would not beep every hour and there would be no separate notification for anything. We ...
Mon, 22 Jul, 2019 at 6:52 AM
How to prescribe Fluids using SmartFlow?
SmartFlow not only calculates maintenance fluid rates but can also calculate rates for your dehydrated patients and any additives you wish to use.  Whe...
Fri, 20 Nov, 2020 at 12:12 PM
How do I order subcutaneous fluids?
First, you will need to add a SubQ Fluids as a Fluid parameter with the Numeric picker type:  Next, go to patent's Flowsheet and add it under Fluid ...
Mon, 19 Aug, 2019 at 9:36 AM