Anesthetic Monitors

IMPORTANT: We are not currently connecting any new customers as we are working to stabilize this integration feature. If you have previously connected and are already using anesthetic monitor integration, please contact our support if you need assistance.

How do I connect Digicare Monitors with SmartFlow's Anesthetic Sheet?
IMPORTANT: We are not currently connecting any new customers. If you previously linked during the BETA phase of the anesthetic monitor integration, that pro...
Tue, 1 Mar, 2022 at 2:23 PM
What to do if I receive Anesthetic Monitor disconnect message?
IMPORTANT: We are not currently connecting any new customers. If you previously linked during the BETA phase of the anesthetic monitor integration, that pro...
How to set up BioNet surgery monitor - BM3VET?
Tue, 1 Mar, 2022 at 2:55 PM
How to set up SurgiVet Bluetooth Connection?
How do I connect to a surgery monitor after installation?
Tue, 1 Mar, 2022 at 2:24 PM
How do I check if my Anesthetic Monitor is set up correctly?
Tue, 1 Mar, 2022 at 2:25 PM
How to ensure that the PC has only local connection enabled?
Tue, 1 Mar, 2022 at 2:25 PM
Troubleshooting: What if the surgery monitor is not working properly?
Tue, 1 Mar, 2022 at 2:27 PM
How to Uninstall and Reinstall the Surgery Admin App?
Why are temperature values not displayed during anesthesia?