Hardware

Questions about hardware use with Smart Flow

How to improve the internet speed?
Contact your ISP and ask about Bonded Broadband / Bonded DSL  Some internet service providers offer the option to bond or join multiple access services ...
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 5:56 AM
What should be the first troubleshooting steps for an iPad?
If you are experiencing iPad specific issues, there are a few steps you can take to see if you can get things running smoothly again. 1. Click o...
Thu, 1 Oct, 2020 at 5:10 AM
Why my iPad doesn't Charge?
One of the few accessories included with the iPad is a USB Power Adapter, which will charge the device from a wall outlet. All wall chargers are the same, ...
Tue, 21 Apr, 2020 at 5:08 AM
How to set up your iPad apps to automatically update?
To set all your apps on your iPad to automatically update, go into the iPad's Settings, scroll down and tap on iTunes and App Store: From here, f...
Wed, 15 Jul, 2020 at 3:24 AM
How can I record a screen-share video and attach it to the ticket?
Have you ever had a hard time trying to put into words and explain the exact issue you are having to our Support Team? Feel like your questions or issues ar...
Thu, 26 Mar, 2020 at 4:48 AM
How to Prepare for Setting Up an Anesthetic Monitor?
IMPORTANT: We are not currently connecting any new customers. If you have previously connected and are already using anesthetic monitor integration, ...
Mon, 20 Mar, 2023 at 2:28 PM
Is it possible to use a Smart TV for Smart Flow?
Unfortunately, Smart TV's do not support Smart Flow due to the low limit of embedded browsers. If you wish, you may try to connect it to a computer scre...
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 6:11 AM
How can I clean my iPads?
While we recommend using protective covers and cases on the iPads you use in the clinic, there may come a time when you want to clean your iPad directly.  ...
Wed, 10 Apr, 2019 at 10:40 AM
How to claim your Apple Care (Warranty)?
In order to replace a broken iPad that you received from Smart Flow you need to contact Apple Care and for this there is a simple step by step process that ...
Thu, 2 May, 2019 at 11:02 AM
How do I adjust time zone settings?
If the time is incorrect on your iPad, you should check and reset the Time settings on your iPad: 1. Go to the iPad Settings > General > Date &...
Wed, 18 Mar, 2020 at 11:07 AM