If your parameter's picker suddenly switches to the initials picker, there are a few steps to help fix this. This may occur on occasion through the iPad.
1) Turn off Smart Flow app on the iPad by closing the app and then swiping up to clear it from the open apps.
2) On your web login, go to the Settings / Parameters page, find the parameter that has the incorrect picker, click the edit button (pencil icon).
3) If the picker shown is not the one you want, then change the picker type and press Update. Please make sure you do NOT apply changes to all patients.
4) If the picker is shown correctly, then please try to change Max value (increase or decrease by 1) and press Update. Again, in the next popup, you do NOT want to apply changes to all patients.
5) Try to sync one of the iPads to see if you have the correct picker.