How can I push eVetPractice Inventory to SmartFlow?
Modified on: Thu, 16 Jul, 2020 at 11:33 AM
To connect your inventory between eVetPractice and SmartFlow, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. From your eVetPractice account select Inventory:
2. Then choose the Category you are most likely to use on the Flowsheets:
3. Once the Category is selected, click Sync Category with SmartFlow Sheet button. Please repeat these steps for each category you need:
4. Once this is done you will need to map your inventory on the SmartFlow side. Please refer to THIS article for detailed instructions.
You can also watch the video on pushing Inventory to SmartFlow:
* Please note that the attached video is an illustration and is subject to change as our product evolves!
We hope you found this information useful!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.