How Do I Add Treatments to a Treatment Sheet from an Estimate in AVImark?
Modified on: Thu, 16 Jul, 2020 at 6:44 AM
For your convenience, the AVImark Estimates are transferring to SmartFlow and can be added to the patient flowsheet in a few steps. To use this feature, follow the instructions described below, both on the web and on the iPad.
NOTE: You can also add treatments to the patient's Anesthetic Sheet from the Estimate, please learn how from THIS article.
1. First, create an estimate in AVImark.
2. Now when you check the patient in, you'll see the banner telling you about recent estimates:
If you create an estimate after you check the patient in, just click Find Recent Estimates to get the newest data from AVImark:
NOTE: It is possible to access estimates also from the iPad. For this open required patient > tap additional options button (...) > and open Find Recent Estimates:
3. Click View Details to see what's in the Estimates (e.g. there are two estimates, each with a single item):
NOTE: In this case, both are grey/unavailable because these items are not yet mapped in SmartFlow. We have a hint that explains this if we hover over the area:
Here's what it would look like if an estimate had already been applied:
4. When Estimates contains available items:
5. Select what you want to add from the available ones:
6. Click Add to Flowsheet, and it will add selected items to the treatment sheet:
NOTE: The items are in RED until you select treatment frequency (and dosage/route for medications).
We hope you found this information useful!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.