How to select and send items from DVMAX to Smart Flow?
Modified on: Fri, 25 Oct, 2019 at 11:26 AM
For your convenience, the Smart Flow - DVMAX integration includes billing. You need to select and send DVMAX items and provider codes to Smart Flow for appropriate billing reporting. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. From General management:
2. Go intoUtilities > Integration Setup Wizard:
3. Then click on Select and Send Items:
4. Select the items you are going to use in the Smart Flow:
5. Once the items being selected press Send Items.
NOTE: You can return at any time to select more categories to send over.
ALSO NOTE: Any changes that will be made to an item in the selected category on the DVMAX side will be automatically transferred to Smart Flow. However, if you unselect a category on the DVMAX side, this will not delete items in Smart Flow, but any subsequent changes will not be synchronized.
6. The sending process will take some time; please do not interrupt it. Upon successful sending, you will see changes in the Transfer Status field indicating the number of items transferred: