When the patient is ready to be discharged please go to the Provet Cloud interface and follow the next steps:
1. Find the patient and go to the Consultation history section. Then choose the active one by clicking Go to Consultation (it's pointed out on the screenshot below):
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Hit Go to invoice:
3. Choose the payment method (e.g. Not yet paid, Paid fully with cash or Paid fully with card) and click the corresponding button:
4. Once it's done the system will automatically discharge the patient from Smart Flow notifying you with the following pop-ups:
5. The Smart Flow reports will also automatically attach into the Notes & Communication section in one merged file:
NOTE: That items will be transferred if Export Documents to EMR and Merge into one PDF situated on the Documents management Settings page in Smart Flow are toggled to YES (more about it you can find in Why do our patient's attachment is not attaching to EMR?). To make sure everything's set correctly, please go to your Settings by clicking on the user's icon and then select Document Management column:
We hope you found this information useful!