If you notice that you fail to be admit some patients to Smart Flow and receive the following pop-up warning:
There are two possible reasons:
1. The vet code you are using to admit the patient into Smart Flow doesn't correspond to vet code in Vision.
Please note, the patients can only be admitted from Vision against a vet code not a nurse OR.
2. This is a new vet in Vision and it has not yet been synced with Smart Flow. Here is how you can sync the new vet:
- Go to your Vision Interface and select the Smart Flow Integration settings that can be found in Maintenance > System Defaults > Smart Flow Setup.
- When the following pop-up window opens go to the bottom of it and click Send Vets to Smart Flow.
- There after, they can be selected in Smart Flow.