CHANGE DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:
You can choose a location on your computer where downloads will be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each download.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the "Downloads" section, adjust your download settings:
- To change the default download location, click "Change" and select where you'd like your files to be saved.
- If you'd rather choose a specific location for each download, check the box next to "Ask where to save each file before downloading."
Default download locations
If you didn't change your default download location, then Google Chrome downloads files to the following locations:
- Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8: