We are gradually transitioning to using our Dashboard screen as the central 'hub' of the Smart Flow iPad application. As of April 24, 2018, here are the changes you can expect:
This Dashboard screen is accessible in two ways
1. Tap the Dashboard button from the patient's flowsheet:
2. Or just pinch the screen:
Dashboard page content
From the Dashboard page you can:
- change the Workflow and/or Flowsheet template from the drop-down menu below the appropriate icon:
NOTE: The term Workflow is referring to what we all currently know as Tasks. Tasks are basically individual items which, together, form a workflow. We are referring to these as Workflows because these are what we analyze with our Analytic platforms. To learn more about Analytics please click HERE.
When changing the Workflow you will receive the same pop-up that you are already familiar with, giving you a choice to either Add or Replace tasks:
When changing the Flowsheet template you will be asked to set the Treatments begin at time, as usual:
- create a new asset for the above patient, e.g. new form or new anesthetic sheet by selecting from the drop-down menu below the appropriate icon.
- easily access any active property (e.g. finalized and incomplete Forms) by clicking on the activity icon, which will be highlighted in blue in this case. For example, the patient below has active Flowsheet & Form(s) only: