Smart Flow offers the ability for an individual to sign into multiple clinic accounts using their own individual login.

Firstly the clinic manager will need to invite the individual to join their account. Please note the individual must already have a Smart Flow account in order to be invited.

1) As the manager, log into your account & access the "USERS" settings:

2) Scroll to the bottom of the user list; & enter the name, email address & role for the user you wish to add. Then click "SAVE".

3) You will then receive a message asking if you would like to 'add users' or 'add users with trainings':

In this example instance I will click "ADD USERS" as the person I wish to add has already completed their Smart Flow training. I will then receive a confirmation that the user was successfully added, & click "OK":

4) You then need to activate the user on your user list, by clicking "ACTIVATE":

5) An invitation email will then be sent to the user, containing a clickable link allowing them to switch between accounts:

6) Now when the user logs into their account, they will have the option to click "SWITCH LOCATION" from the Settings menu:

**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OPTION TO 'SWITCH LOCATION' IN THE SETTINGS MENU WILL ONLY BE VISIBLE TO A USER WHO HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS**

This will then confirm which account they are currently logged in as, & an alternative location can be selected from the dropdown menu:

To see a video on this feature and how to login, please click here.