In order to serve our customers better and to simplify the way we manage feature requests we started to use the new portal called “IDEAS”!
*Please note that our old Feature Requests page is not available anymore and all previously submitted feature requests now live in the new AHA! IDEAS portal as well.
If you have a brilliant idea you would like to share, please click on the button "IDEAS" which is located in your account:
or scroll to the bottom of the page -> click the "Ideas" link:
Now you are on our Brilliant Ideas for Smart Flow page!
1. To add a new idea, please click the "Add a new idea" Button.
2. In case the idea you want to add already exists - Aha! will gently notify you about it, providing you with the list of ideas with similar сombination of words.
3. If you want to find some old feature request, please use the "Search Ideas" bar at the top.
4. You can sort existing ideas by clicking "Recent," "Trending" or "Popular" buttons.
5. Or you can sort ideas using the Ideas filter on the left side of the page, which allows you to:
- View your own ideas ever added;
- View how many votes left at your disposal;
- View ideas you ever voted for;
- Filter ideas by their status or category.
6. Since your email is entered and an idea is added - you will be notified of any updates regarding it by emails so that you could monitor statuses of your idea. Such email notifications will describe you the whole way of your idea from "Needs review" to "Implemented" status.
Please, don't hesitate to vote for ideas you would like to see implemented as once an idea gets 10 votes - it will be taken into consideration.
You have 10 votes at your disposal. And once idea you added or just voted for announced as implemented - you get your votes back!