PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS DO NOT APPLY TO RENTED IPADS THAT ARE MDM MANAGED - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNINSTALL / REINSTALL THE SMART FLOW APP YOURSELF.
First, you must uninstall the Smart Flow app:
*Keep in mind you may require your iPad login email and password as well your Apple ID and password*
- "Press and Hold" the Smart Flow icon on the iPad until all the icons start to "wiggle"
An "X" will appear in the top left corner of the app icon. Click "X" then "Delete"
To Reinstall the Smart Flow App:
- Go to your App Store
- Search for "Smart Flow"
- Once you click on the "Cloud" Smart Flow should start to download (you may need the Apple ID for this)
- Press the "Home Key" to go to your main page and search for the Smart Flow App
- "Tap" on app to open
- From here you will be asked to enter your @iPad@ then your Smart Flow email address and password
- If you do not know your email address you will need Manager permissions to access your settings page:
- Once you have entered this information you will be brought to the main Smart Flow Whiteboard page