You can integrate Smart Flow with Neo.
- In Neo click your name in the menu bar. Then click Administration
- Under System Admin, click Smart Flow.
- In the Smart Flow API Key box, enter the API integration key provided by Smart Flow.
- Click Save.
IMPORTANT: After clicking Save, the following information will be synced from Neo to your Smart Flow account:
- Products that are active and have been modified in the last day or have been sold in the last year.
- Users that are active and have the Provider checkbox selected.
Note: After initially sending your products and users to Smart Flow, the following actions in Neo will automatically sync to Smart Flow:
- Creating a new product
- Updating an existing product
- Changing the product status from inactive to active
- Creating a new user and selecting the Provider checkbox.
- Designating an existing user as a provider.
- For multi branch practices – Changing branch access for a user designated as a provider.
- Updating an existing provider.